Since the late 1980s, Marathon coaches have been the #1 choice for NASCAR drivers and owners. The Indy Racing League (IRL) has partnered with Marathon Coach to make Marathon the official motorcoach of the IndyCar Series, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the IRL’s support series, the Menards Infiniti Pro Series. We specialize in custom accommodations for drivers and teams to conduct business and hospitality operations at the race track. These coaches can be fully equipped with the latest telemetry, satellite television reception, Internet access, or complete office and entertaining technology. For further information contact Bob Phebus, Director of Sales and Marketing Eastern Division, at (800) 437-8295.
Click here to visit some of our client's websites.
Some of our Current NASCAR coach owners include:
- Jeff Gordon: #24 DuPont Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports
- Kurt Busch: #2 Miller Lite Dodge for Penske Racing
- Kyle Busch: #18 M&M’s Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing
- Kevin Harvick: #29 Shell/Pennzoil Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing
- Ryan Newman: #12 ALLTEL Dodge for Penske Racing
- Brian Vickers: #83 Red Bull Toyota Camry for Team Red Bull
- Jack Roush
- Richard Petty
- Jimmie Johnson